Vacancy Announcement- Project Coordinator
Informal Sector Service Centre (INSEC), a non-governmental and not-for-profit human rights organization is urgently looking for a program coordinator for the effective implementation of a project titled, “Strengthening enabling environment for CSOs in Nepal”. The project is currently in implementation from 2016-2019.
Condition of Employment: Full-time based in Kathmandu central office with frequent field visits
Qualifications required: Master’s degree in a relevant discipline, preferably in human rights, social sciences, development studies, legal studies, political sciences or international development;
3-5 years of experience of working in the area of human rights, development sectors, political sciences and/or international development, preferred good documentation skill
Sound and proven knowledge in the implementation of project, project cycle management, results based management, logical framework, project documentation
Professional experiences in project management as well as planning, monitoring and evaluation procedures and managing budgets
Computer skills in handling all the office packages
Very good written and oral communication skills in Nepali and English
- Develop periodic plan of action and ensure day to day implementation of the project
- Track the achievement of project and support district representatives and field staff to implement the project activities
- Monitor the effectiveness and efficiency of the program in operation and report them to executive director
- Assist field staff in conducting district level meetings, workshops, interactions and public hearing
- Conduct national level meetings, workshops and interactions with parliamentarians, government agencies, legal professionals, political parties, media and CSOs.
- Conduct advocacies related with programme.
- Liaise and coordinate among CSOs and other stakeholders and create synergy
- Timely reporting, implementation and submission of the report
- Coordination with donor/stakeholders as required
- Documentation of success stories and best practices during the project implementation
- Conduct regular field visits as per need
- Contribute to the outreach of the project
If you are interested and match the defined criteria, please submit a motivation letter including your CV latest by 27th February 2018 to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Women and members of minority groups are strongly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for written test and interview